Primary health care is a comprehensive service for all the day to day illnesses of the workers and includes the following:
- Nurses based primary care service
- Medical practitioner services
- Diagnoses and treatment of primary care conditions
- Medication for primary care conditions
- Suturing of small lacerations and dressings
- Referral of complex cases to government facilities
- Management and control of workplace absenteeism – medical sick note leave
- Initial assessment of all work related injuries
- Health education and referral to employee assistance programs
Proposed tariff structure:
We work on a negotiated fixed hourly rate with the company.
NB: Primary care does not include hospitalisation, operations or the treatment of chronic diseases. Those patients will be referred to the local Government facilities.